Those who surround themselves with meaningful works of art and other small pleasures may reap the benefits of those choices for years to come. Their loved ones may eventually profit from those decision as the works appreciate in value over time. Some fine art...
A Trusted, Professional Litigation Law Firm With Decades Of Experience
- Three reasons owners of fine art may initiate an art-related lawsuit
- What happens if a business partner violates their fiduciary duty?
- Attorney Harry A. Payton recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Procuring Cause Doctrine in Florida Real Estate Transactions
- 3 things that every new business owner should do