The procuring cause doctrine, as it applies to real estate transactions, is an equitable doctrine that holds a broker is entitled to a commission when the broker has introduced the buyer and seller and inaugurates continuous negotiations of which the broker is a part,...
A Trusted, Professional Litigation Law Firm With Decades Of Experience
- Attorney Harry A. Payton recognized in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- The Procuring Cause Doctrine in Florida Real Estate Transactions
- 3 things that every new business owner should do
- 3 common mistakes that lead to business litigation
- 3 things people often do when a business partner sues them